An Outlaw Valentine Playlist

Dear Beautiful People,


 I always listen to a vast array of songs as I write my stories. The playlist for An Outlaw Valentine has 50 songs. Some you may agree with and like. Others you may wonder just what the hell I was thinking when I chose the song. But each song I included in this playlist has a meaning to the story as a whole or to an individual character. We Are Family starts the playlist off because, no matter what the Death Dwellers go through, in the end, they are family and they stick together. Truffle Butter was chosen because...well, if you know what it is, once you read the story, I'm sure you'll figure it out. ;-) :-) That's What Friends Are For might have a double meaning. Sometimes, with certain friends, who needs enemies? Then, of course, there are the standards that I include in almost every Death Dweller playlist: Sex on Fire by Kings of Leons, for instance. I hope you enjoy the playlist. Let me know what songs you think are fitting and which songs don't seem to fit!



 



 Here is the playlist link so you can follow An Outlaw Valentine on Spotify. An Outlaw Valentine Playlist

Comments

Popular Posts